Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Favorite Berry - The Raspberry...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,


I have been gearing my body in a attempt to eat healthier What does this mean for me? Well it means, less fast food, more home made food, less junk food,and more fruits and veggies. I even started to replace some things I eat with organic products. Some of these products are organic brown eggs, organic mozzarella cheese string, and organic low fat vanilla yogurt.

I'm also trying things like turkey bacon and sausage. I'm trying to eat better. And its hard but I know its possible. I'm just so use to eating whatever is easiest to get my hands on. Now I am really trying to push myself to do better.

Did I mention I love fruit? My favorite berry though is Raspberries. They are just so delicious and I can't seem to get enough of them. I usually just buy the small pack even though I know I'll eat them within at least two days of having them.

 
Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment