Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ice Cream...We All Scream...For Ice Cream...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,

So my phone won't let me add any of the photos I've taken of me preparing the last two meals I made this past week. I hope to figure out this problem soon. But in the meantime, I am gonna share something else I made with you. This was pretty easy and fun to make.

Ingredients:
Your choice of cookie
Your choice of ice cream
Your choice of toppings

This was a fun little food project that I made awhile ago. I decided I wanted to make ice cream cookie sandwiches. I bought Toll House Cookie Dough at the store. I baked the cookies and set them aside to cool. Once the cookies were cool enough, I got out the vanilla ice cream that my boyfriends mom bought from Target and placed that on the cookie. Then, I put another cookie on top to create the ice cream sandwich cookie. After all that funnest, I rolled the cookie in sprinkles and then shared them with my boyfriend's family. They all loved them.




No comments:

Post a Comment