Monday, September 15, 2014

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, and More Cupcakes...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,


Don't these cupcakes look amazing and yummy. They were probably the best homemade cupcakes I have ever made.



I love baking. It is one of my favorite past times. I have made some awesome things in the past few years. One of my favorites was this homemade chocolate cupcake with homemade peanut butter icing. Those cupcakes were amazing and you could just taste the love that went into them. I made those cupcakes about 3 years ago for someone who didn't really deserve them. But I was naive and missed all the sad tell signs that they weren't someone who deserved fresh baked goodies.


 I hope you all enjoy the pictures I took of my cupcakes. I am still seeking knowledge of how to make better cupcakes and icing. I can't for the life of me make vanilla icing. I always screw it up.
Then last year for Valentines Day, I decided to make cupcakes. I made these cupcakes that were so delicious, that it was hard to eat just one of them. This recipe was not homemade because I had not had the right amount of time to create such amazing cupcakes in such a short amount of time. I believe they were strawberry flavored cupcakes with vanilla icing and red and pink hearts sprinkled on top for Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment