Thursday, September 25, 2014

Unearthing my first Naturebox...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,


A few weeks ago, I turned twenty-three and with this incredible change of age came very important decision. I decided that I am overweight for my age. I currently weigh in at about, well that's not that important. Let's just say I weight between somewhere in the hundreds. I just know that what I weigh is not where I'm supposed to be. So I've been searching the web for ways to eat better. I found this website called Natures box. They send you a trail box for free. I just got mine in the mail yesterday.

 These are just some of the items I got from my nature box. I really enjoyed the cinnamon swirl kettle kernels. They were very delicious. I hope to find more places that do this type of thing. I was looking on online and found another company called Urthbox. They provide a box of non-gmo, organic products to their customers every month. I also think its good deal, they want nineteen dollars for their products.








No comments:

Post a Comment