Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sugar is my Addiction...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,

First off, I want to apologize for not posting everyday like I wanted. I am having a hard time downloading photos of all the amazing food I have made this past few weeks. I think I might ask for a camera this Christmas. That would be nice. Then I wouldn't have to take photos on my phone. Or I could just use the one my boyfriend got last year or two years ago, not sure which at our Christmas Raffle at work. That would work as well. I might ask for a memory card for it. Then I can use it as my main source for photos.

Second, I have a sugar addiction. I am seriously addicted to anything sugary and sweet. Its such a terrible mix fr me because I adore baking. But I need to find ways to make these foods better for me. I need to work on giving up sugary foods that are bad for me. Like I love chocolate, especially those Halloween Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. They are so delicious and the goodness factors seriously spike with that food. I need better options. If you anyone has some advice on how to do such things, please leave a comment.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with my calorie counter on my phone. I try and then I just stop using it. I need to use it because it might help me loose weight. I really need to loose weight. I'm not fat per say. I just need to loose a few pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment