Sunday, October 12, 2014

Food Is Life...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,

I have been so busy lately. I try to juggle life the best way I can. I make dinner two nights a week. I cook more than I have ever cooked before. Whats really funny about that is that I love every moment that I spend cooking. I enjoy finding new recipes and making them my own. I love eating my creations and realizing that I can actually make something that tastes great, even amazing. I'm so proud of myself. My family has started to take notice of my new skill as well. I think they might be a little jealous because I never cooked for them.

I have found so many new recipes that I can't wait to try. First I need to find them and get the recipe. I hope to share more of my food adventures with you soon. Keep checking back for more recipes.




No comments:

Post a Comment