Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oven - Baked Fries...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,


Last week I made some Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf and baked oven fries to go with it. I absolutely loved the fries. They were so delicious that I decide to make them again the next day for lunch. I thought I'd share the recipe with all of you.

Oven - Baked Fries

This makes a ton of fries. Not sure how many it serves. 

Ingredients:

4 large russet potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut into wedges.
3 - 4 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
Kosher Salt
Black Pepper

Directions:

1. Allow cut potatoes to suck in cold water for thirty minutes. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.

2. Drizzle about a tablespoon of oil onto a large baking sheet and spread it around with your fingers. Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto the oil. Then, add the potatoes to the baking sheet. Drizzle oil onto the potatoes, then add some salt and pepper.

3. Cover tightly with foil and  bake ten minutes. Remove the foil and bake another ten minutes. Flip the potatoes and bake ten to fifteen minutes or until super crispy.

These were the best fries I've ever had and you can season them anyway you want. I will be making them from now on as my only source of fries. I suggest that all of you should make these right away. I promise you won't regret it.






No comments:

Post a Comment