Saturday, October 17, 2015

Do It Yourself Projects...!!!

Hey Y'all,

I want to do some kind of do it yourself project in the near future. I only have one in mind currently but I'm sure inspiration for more won't be hard to come by. So I apologize now for a short list of projects. A lot of these are inspired by pinterest, where everyone posts their own projects and advice on everything you could possibly imagine. 

1. Build my own Crate bookshelf. I can find the crates at Micheal's for a pretty cheap price. I might be able to get the paint there as well. I'm not sure yet if I want to paint them or stain them. I might stain them because I like the look of stained wood. I'd also have to figure out where to put it and how tall to build it. I think its possible. 

2. Boho Lamps made with mason jars, paint, and gold fabric paint. I actually am currently working on theses. I painted them and everything. The only thing I have left to do is get the gold fabric paint and do that to make them look as awesome as they do on pinterest. I bought everything I need for this one at Micheal's as well except for the fabric paint. I couldn't find the kind they have listed at Micheal's. 



Well I don't have anymore projects as of this moment. I hope to add more as soon as I find some I believe I can do on my own. I'm not the most handy person in the world but I like trying my hand at projects I complete on my own. I feel like its an accomplishment really. I seem to struggle with projects like this because I am a procrastinator. So I always put things off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment