Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Best of News...!!!

Hey Y'all,

So after all my hard work applying to different places for a job, I finally got an interview at Kohls. On top of that, I also got a call back from Kohls after the interview, I got the job. I'm so excited, it's a seasonal position but I'm hoping that I can get a more permanent position within the company. For most of you that don't know what a Kohls is, its a clothing and home goods kind of store. I like to shop their discount racks for great deals on clothes I might not buy at full price.  I usually find all my clothes this way. It makes me feel rather accomplished too. It's always an accomplishment for me when I find great clothes that I really love at a great price. 

On top of some other things going on in my life. There's not much to talk about really. I'm still looking for a full time job so I can make the next big adult thing in my life happen, moving out. I may or may not have gotten my boyfriend on board to move out with me too. I know we haven't been dating very long but I feel like this step would be okay for us because we've known each other for a while. I believe we have known each other for almost three to four years now. He's been my best friend for that short time. I feel living together will make no big difference in our lives as a couple or as best friends. 

Honestly, my life is not very eventful at the moment. At this point, I feel slightly like a failure in my life. But really I'm still young. I still have a life to live and I should push for that. I just hope that someday that when I'm old, I wont regret the way I lived my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment