Thursday, February 5, 2015

Deviled Eggs...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,

So today my little sister and I made deviled eggs. They are so good. My mother makes them and we wanted ours to taste as close to hers as possible. I never seem to be able to get them to taste that good. Today I think that changed with the help of my little sister. I don't know how but they taste exactly like hers.






I don't have a exact recipe for this, we kind of just guessed and did the best we could. You'll need mayo, apple cider vinegar, dry mustard powder, paprika, a dozen eggs and yellow mustard. The brand really doesn't matter. I used mostly store brands because the are cheaper to buy than name brand.





First we boiled the water and then placed the eggs in the water for fifteen minutes. Once they were done boiling we poured out the water. We placed the eggs in ice water to chill the eggs faster and make the peeling process easier.


 

Then we cracked and separated the white from the yolks. Then we began the process of making the filling with the yolks and the items above.

This is a great recipe for parties or fun quick snacks.







No comments:

Post a Comment