Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Garden Talk...!!!

Bonjour Foodies,

I learned a few days ago that I might not be able to grow a garden this year. I'm really bummed about it because I just started to get into this new hobby and it's already being taken from me. I guess I could still grow some flowers inside and possibly enjoy some home grown herbs and vegetables. I just won't get to enjoy the great outdoors the same way as I was hoping I would. I wanted to start gardening to grow my own food for the table and to get outside more. I guess I'll have to sit back and wait and see what happens. I'm not the most patient person in the world and waiting is always hard for me.

Also I just wanted to let you know that I plan to start cooking again. I just kind of have to have everything before I decide I'm gonna cook. Sometimes this means buying my own groceries to make it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment